Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cuizino (CUI 8.3 VCGB)


We just moved to a new house, has just completed our renovation. The gas cooking appliance was bought from Cuizino, the hob is crafted in safety tempered glass, 3 burner zones, and 3 front control knobs. I read somewhere that 3 burner zones are good in Fengshui for luck too. Put aside Fengshui, most important is this appliance is safety to use, safety valve prevent leakage of gas.


Two weeks ago, I have problem with one of the burner, unable to ignite even though I tried several times. My husband called for servicing, since it is with a year of warranty service. The service technician checked my stove, and squatted down to check the battery.

Upon checking, he said "Madam, it just a simple fixing error, someone did not placed the flame dividers into their correct position, causing the burner problem." And he happily leave my house, as it just a simple job :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wondering do you have the spec/manuel for the hob? The size of the hob and the cut-out size? Would appreciate if you can provide me if you have the information. My number is 97774221.

    Thanks,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hob model is Cuizino Hob (CUI 8.3VCGB Tempered Glass Hob)

    ReplyDelete